Sunday, December 12, 2010

Friends with Benefit

A few weeks of plans, finally, the day came.



Babyshower for the first Mummy among us.

We almost Kantoi. I sent a thread message to GFs using my FB account, forgetting that Mummy can actually access to my FB.

But I don't care if she knew or not, if some people have actually spilled it or what, what matter is, we had fun.

I hope mummy had fun.

Thanks for people who prepared the food, who came, who respond to my thread, who confirm your RSVP either you managed to come or not. Everything makes it so beautiful.

I only wanted to do this because we all want to see the Mummy happy after all the drama series and all. But anyway, like Joey said, there's no good deed that you do that will not make benefit you in any way.

We all, just need a reason to have a feast of food, spend a nite together, play cards, and just, cuddle.

Like Phoebe said, I hate living in a world where Joey is right ;p




Girlfriens, with a few missing in the pic, but never in the heart :)

No comments: