Friday, December 31, 2010

Oh Waw. 2010.

I cant remember how 2010 started. Oh wait i think I just did. Raja, Ain, and Hamizah was in town, we celebrated new year with a glass of Starbucks Latte each.

By that time, town was Kuantan.

A few months later I met a guy and like him but nothing has been progressing ever since. I still like him, at times I miss him, but he's just a crush.

Supercousins' drama. Ah well, everything for the better :)

And then I became 24 and think 24 is too young for commitment, but too old for uncertainties.

In between, I fell in love with futsal, even got myself an Adidas Golden boots, competing in all kinds of tournament, not win any but, the love grows.

Futsies completed me.

Went to Cambodia and Vietnam right after my bestfriend got married, and when I came back, my whole life lifted to a whole different level.

THE World Cup.

Rooting for Germany, I stayed up late just to watch they kick Ghana's ass. I traveled to KL just to watch they beat England with supercousins. I wore their jersey and parade around Kuala Terengganu the day after they kick Argentina's ass.

I was so happy i gotten myself the Blackberry.

And then Sundies come to watch the Finale with me. Sundies. They are the gift :)

Work still not getting any better, but I'm making a change of my own. Not afraid of changes :)

The best day, is the day I handed in my resignation letter. That look on my boss's face, haha. Precious! So he thought I was thattt desperate to stay, huh?

Having to leave Kuantan was the hardest thing to do. I didn't only meet colleagues, I made friends. I met people. They have a special spot in my heart for bringing another meaning to my life.

And then, Hello KL! Hello new office!

Life is changing rapidly, literally. I'm tired but happy, exhausted but contented, now that my supercousins and girlriends are near, I feel complete.

Last but not least, the AFF Suzuki Cup 1st Leg Final. I've sang the Negaraku with the other 80k of us,. Have you?

And somebody came back for good. I miss him, but yeah, i'd spare some time before maybe I see him.

Maybe I will. Maybe, I won't.

2010; Football, Blackberry, KL and HP. and every little things of this and that.

Awesome. Totally.

So long, and Hello 2011.

1 comment:

fat ass said...

happy 2011 sayang :)