Monday, December 27, 2010

Tanah Tumpah Darahku

Subhanallah. Today was such an amazing day.

I am thankful, Allah. For letting me live in the era of Nicol David and Lee Chong Wei. And the National Football Team that is almost make it to be the champion.

I am thankful to be given the chance to be one out of other lucky 80k citizens to celebrate the nite when we scored 3 goals.

I am thankful for all the nitemares that people told that didn't happen. All the tolak-tolak, himpit-himpit, baling batu mercun botol air. Sempit-sempit. Nothing, Allah. None of that happened. Everything was smooth.

I am very thankful for the beautiful girlfriends you blessed me with. Perfect.

I am thankful for tonite. Thank you very much.

I am proud to be Malaysian.

Ps: see you this Wednesday. Kamon malaya!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: