Wednesday, December 8, 2010

While you can, live your life :)

Life has been pretty hectic. I'm juggling time between learning new things at work, practise on hands on and having life after work.

A lot of time, money, and energy being used, I feel tired at times.

But don't worry, I rest when I need to. At times I don't, must be because people are so nice they always want to see me.

My girlfriends and my cousins are the best.

Other than that, it has not been that easy. Especially financially. But parents are there to support me :p

Anyway, I have not lost any weigh yet. All these meet ups here and there just encourage me to eat more. Cheh.

Started futsal again, albeit not seriously. Just, it feels good to finally put my gold adidas to its purpose.

I'm missing a lot of things, esp my friends back in Kuantan and KT and of course my parents back in Dungun. But I'm having so many kinds of distractions, hence so far, I'm doing good.

I'm looking forward something more. Wait for it, maybe I'll add up some guy or two in the timeline. I'm working my way there you know! Trust me :p

Lots of love hugs and kisses to all.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

2 comments:

kaymalini said...

i miss u more lah gila.ada masa pulanglah.

fat ass said...

jumpa this wikennn love ! :)