Thursday, January 28, 2010

28 Januari 2010

I think I am shoe-cursed.

All shoes in the world are mad at me. Because I bought them and just keep em in my shoe rack and never wear them. I have almost 10 shoes that I never wear. Or wore once. 10 is a big number for someone who's not making that much like me.


Kalau ada ni tak payah beli lain dahhh -Aldo (Source:Google)-


So last night, when I was shoe hunting (despite the almost-10-shoes, I REALLY NEED A PAIR OF NEW ONE) all the shoes are either too outdated, too high, too low, too bright, too dull, too ordinary, too expensive, or I already got something similar.


I want I want i wannnnn -Aldo (Source:Google)-


Butttt I found a pair of wedges. 2inches, just nice. Brown, just nice. Braided style, just nice. RM59.90, just nice. I asked for my size, and kabish, OUT OF STOCK. Damn it!

Something like this Nine West (source:Google)


So please, all the shoes in the world, let the curse off me. I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllyyy need a new pair that is suitable for everything - Leisure, office, baju kurung, pants, dress.

T_T Jimmy Choo (Source:Google)


*cryyy*

Signed by,
Badly need an Aldo, a Jimmy Choo or a Manolo Blahnik.

5 comments:

PiNk said...

kalo bli jgn lupe kt aku. same size kn. bole pinjam? haha

Aishah AR said...

ada sebuah kedai aldo dengan jarak kurang dari 300m di belakang rumah..how? hahaha

~lalala~ said...

ko wat darah soping kasut aku membuak2

Unknown said...

kasut sebegini available dkat level 2 southcourt midvalley dan groundfloor northcourt garden.

sekian.

Hani said...

kasutnya nak dibeli online pon boleh. duitnya saja enggak ada dongggggggggg