Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6 January 2010

Bersiaran dari Capability Management Office.

I always like it when user here (any 4 of them) has any problem with PC or printer or network. The vibe here is always welcoming. Rasa sejuk hati. People here always smell good and there are always fooooddd for free (main reason). Just now I was trying to figure out what's wrong with the printer then suddenly someone came in and gave us a bunch or Hersheys. Geeezzz, good foood.

I just need a new work environment I guess.

Oh today I can collect my first ever credit card from Maybank. Grr. After a year or so of working I finally succumb to the need / desire of a piece of that suicidal card. I don't know how should I feel about it. I'm pretty sure that I cannot limit my spending and once I know how to use it I don't know how can I stop.

I should warn my daddy about this, in case the bank hunt me down, he knows what to expect.

But maybe I can take this as a challenge. Chewah.

Anyway kawan-kawan yang baik do not worry okay. the credit limit doesnt even allow me to buy a one way ticket to London. so yeahhhh. I will survive!


Update!

Apparently they embossed the wrong name on the card. Azhani Abdul Halim. My mum said my dad is handsome enough as Abdul Rahim. Haha yeah right mom!

My card is now destroyed before it is even used. Lol. Is this a bad signnnn???

8 comments:

Mag said...

haha..bahaya nya cc itu!

artakust said...

so zac, bile nk blanje aku ngan pink?penat aku anta dvd jauh2..penat pink burnkan dvd

Hani said...

yer magh. bahayaaa sgt.

lerp ape yg penatnye. elok la tuh korg exercise sket nnt kang kosi arma yang besa tuh pon xmuat wak~

haha. weh jgn amek kosi besa sgt bole takk kang xmuat aku nk diri sblh tuh. haha

RS. said...

it IS a good sign, if ppl found out that you over-spent, you can shout THAT'S NOT MY NAME ON THE CARD. haha xP

PiNk said...

tah! bile nk banje chilis nih.

ok la wak~ kite x amek kosi besar2.. amek yg kecik ye eh wakkk

aizatk said...

dude..trust me u'll never want dat card when you start spending it..haha..im looking forward to settle all of my outstandings payment in one go...x sbrrrrrrrrr :P

Azreel Aswad said...

Tu petunjuk tuhan xnk bg kau guna kad tuh zac. Blom guna dh cancel.

Hutang bank utk loan kereta/rumah xper lg..hutang for shopping..u might loose your car & house. Totally not worth it.

Like aizat said..better keep away from that kind of spending.

p/s:I have strong reason to believe that u've watched confession of a shopaholic. So phm2 jela.. ;)

botolbiru said...

hahaha i think this post is funny.
hahahaha