Friday, January 15, 2010

15 Januari 2010

For the first time of the year I am going back home without having to rush back to Kuantan in 24 hours.
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh seronoknya dapat lepak kopitiam malam ni, esok boleh breakfast nasi kerabu, petang esok maybe bawak Muqri and Amalin main kite tepi pantai, makan sotong goreng and air jagung.
 
Free and easy. Heart.
 
Anyway, Che Hani is still figuring out what to get Rayyan as his welcome to the world gift. Heh Heh. Ummi Rayyan dah nak habis pantang dah, Che Hani baru nak pegi melawat kan? Apelah!
 
Oh yes Rayyan is baby of Kak Fidah. Kak Fidah is my colleague, we joint this place we are working now on the same day. Hence it makes us on the same boat. Tak suka orang yang sama, bengang orang yang sama, usha orang yang sama. Hehh. She's coming back from maternity leave now, I'm gonna have my gossip partner again!
 
I tell you what she's freaking rich her husband is working in Qatar! Haha. One time her car brokedown and then his husband immediately BOUGHT HER A NEW ONE! Lol.
 
But but remember, my motto for this year is, Never compare your life to others, you have no idea what they're going thru.
 
Heh heh. They have no idea what I am going thru, and as far as the year started, it hasn't sucked yet!
 
See you next week, Love!
 
 

1 comment:

Mag said...

rafidah aziz=P i kenal orang ni..gahahah