Thursday, December 10, 2009

Go Away

I really hate Safety shoes. If I have to make a list of 'What you hate the most about your job', safety shoes will be on the top of the list before the underpaid salary and unfair workload.
 
Ok so everybody complains about their job so what.
 
They say if life give you lemons make lemonades out of it, so if they give you a freaking bulky heavy smelly safety shoes (even worse now, boots) make style out of it.
 
I PHAIL.
 
No matter how much I tried to STYLE my safety boots it still stuck to my legs displaying 'I'm ugly and I'm giving the hell to my owner'.
 
Blergh.
 
If I have 3 legs by now all the three of them will be full of blisters. THANKS TO THE SAFETY SHOE. And no, SOCKS AREN'T HELPING!
 
ps: And you, I'm serious. Go away now, please. Stop coming to my dream pretending to be the good guy. I hate you already, and that's not gonna change.

2 comments:

Mag said...

u paka stokin sport..jangan paka stokin cute..haha..paka coveral pah paka kasut..

pah tu nyanyi r..

rasa riang~
rasa hebat~
inilah tempat ku~

miserlyn said...

xpe met.exercise.peluh padang paka safety shoes.(^_^) wiwi