Thursday, December 3, 2009

Friendster and Yahoo

Macam bes bile bukak balik FS and yahoo mail. Macam, macam, macam kembali ke zaman second year auw.
 
I kind of forget already how to browse using FS. adoi! macam, how to find a friend of your friend? kenapa takde fungsi tagging? kenape ni kenape tu haha.
 
Andddd I tatau knape I delete most of my pictures dlm FS. Maybe somewhere along the road I decided I should leave the past behind and start new. I can tell! Because all the pictures are from Final Sem ahead! Haha. Now I know what kind of PAST i wanted to leave behind! Haha.
 
And I think I have a pretty great collection of pictures. They are either taken by great photogs or I did looked great before BLERGH perasann sket but I really think so, Esp the photo collection from our outing at KLCC yang Esah amek. Ok clearly, it was the photog haha.
 
tapi it's very classic. Ada sentimental value. Kan.
 
And in my YM list ada nama macam orangmati berjalan (Nik Amir), beyond da mind (no idea), inKERELdibel Hulk (Kerel haha), and Pakngah (effi) Oh klasik gila sebab knape they all are named as such!
 
And yahoo mail, kelaka. suddenly banyak berubah features die, n I have like, 3000 emails yang tak pernah dibukak. They're all notifications from FS.
 
Closely related gile FS and yahoo mail. I forgot already why I abandoned both.
 
Aih. Rindu gile zaman UTP bile bukak FS and YM!

1 comment:

orangmati said...

uhuks2x.. patut terbatuk je.. ada org sebut nama aku kt sini rupanya.. haha..