Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ini untuk Aishah.

Dear Aishah,

Promise me even when you're gone, you'll still be you. Promise me you'll come back with more and more gossips and promise me when that happen we will do what we do best - gossipping.

Chah,

I have not been a good friend lately, oh yes you know why, but hey this is me being the bestest of a friend I could be, PLEASE COME BACK NOT BOYFRIEND-LESS :P

Just Kidding!

But please please go and come back safe ok!

Hey I know we have all the facebooks and blogs and messengers and all but the time difference, SUCKS!

So chah, take good care of yourself while I take good care of mine.


XoXo and Love,
Che Hani yang single.

ps: oh oh and raje, have a safe journey and great vacation too!

2 comments:

Aishah AR said...

This is soooo sweeeet

T_T

Heart ya, Zacm and you know that!

Aishah AR said...

eh dowh, typo.

ZAC!