Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ape Beza Memey dan Waheeda?

If you guys remember my post regarding an officemate who asked me if I ever went to disco, ok this post, is all about him.

We actually kind of having a deal untuk tuka location suka sama suka during bulan puasa. Since his wife is working in Kuantan and he is in Paka so he asked me if I'd like to switch location.

Of course lah I taknak since I want to stay in Kuantan kalau boleh forever and all kan tapi since I kesian kat his wife (what more, he has a very newborn baby girl) so I tolerate lah sedikit, fine lah bulan puasa will do.

And then one night I recieved a text from a strange number, which turns out to be him telling me that if I really want to do this, he will ask the boss ASAP. I replied 'Sure I don't mind during puasa'.

A few texts later, STRICTLY WORK SUBJECT, suddenly I received a text from an unknown number.

'HARAP AWAK TAHU BATASAN BERKAWAN DENGAN SUAMI ORANG'

WTF?

Ok I kind of know that it's his wife since they have the same number only the last number is different so I replied 'SORRY I DONT KNOW YOU'

you know what she replied?

'Takpe bukan salah awak. salah suami saya sebab tergila gilakan awak.'

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!

wey. seriously. it was only A FEW ONE LINER TEXTS WITH STRICTLY ONLY WORK MATTERS WEH. dahla I don't even have his husband's number.

MY GOD SERIOUSLY. die cek hp husband die every 2 minutes ke ape ni weh?

kesian my colleague kan? kesian tak ade bini macam tu?

weh susah ni nak jadi baik. sabar je la.

7 comments:

RS. said...

asal kau dikelilingi ngn lelaki yg partner die ade insecurity prob??
or dgn lebih tepat a sw.
(weh pls IM aku for the meaning. HAHHA)
gila hebat ujian hidup kau!

kerel said...

dont she freaking know that u did this for her own sake?
wahahahhaahha ~
sabar je lar...
some people dunno we doing something good for them...
they just plain dumb...

haish ~

Ice Rose Princess said...

hani, biasalah, cabaran org hot mmg mcm tu ;)

kaymalini said...

macam kes ako je.taoi bukan suami orang laaa..ssh jadi orang hott ni,

kaymalini said...

macam kes ako je.taoi bukan suami orang laaa..ssh jadi orang hott ni,

Mag said...

ahahah..sebab husband dio gitu kuk wife die gitu..

rajen wak hal ko..

simah said...

ngaaa~~

sabar je la zac. everything will be fine one day. :D