Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today I cried in the office =(

Tension.

I am not a robot; don't come to me and tell me to do things at an instant.

Cranky.

Sebab pagi tadi bangun pukul 5 pagi and drive laju-laju to an empty office; no officemates for consultation and advise but fussy users with all urgent and important things.

Sedeh.

Sebab semalam at this time I baru je start tido after a whole lots rounds of card games and karaoke with cousins; now I'm back to office.

Sudahnya;
kunci pintu, bersila bawah meja; menangis seorang!
(konon masalah macamlah rumah runtuh dihempap tanah)

Rindu is overrated. But 10 days now; an SMS a day won't do me any good.

4 comments:

PiNk said...

Ish Kuntum nih. Jgn camnih. Haha jgn nanges bawah meja ok. 10 days? Now da reset to 0 days balek? Hoho

Husna said...

oi. nak nanges ajak aku!
tau tau.

Anonymous said...

o.. o.. i think by now, my "playing cards" skill IS zero. lolzz

**slap zac in the face

Let's have fun this weekend! :)

Merissa K. said...

hey at least kamu ada pintu. huhu. saya nak pejam mata sekejap kena tidur atas toilet bowl(thank god bersih!). true story. hahaha