Thursday, December 18, 2008

When guys got PMS;

The guys are having PMS.

One of them is sick; one is busy attending server problem 50kms away; one's son is warded due to lung infection; one is busy with pc deployment.

Hundreds of PCs arrived and need to be deployed to the users.

Yesterday the image corrupted. The PCs needed to be rolled back. The users pissed off.

The one with warded son came to the office in order to rescue the corrupted image.

The guys slept in the office. Went back after Subuh, came back to office before I even arrived.

They all have a note of 'Don't talk to me' pasted on their forehead.

So today I can't go breakfast; I can't leave the room; I have to repair a manager's Blackberry phone; I have to lift a heavy Acer Aspire.

I have to deal with the pissed off users. I have to answer the phone and tell them the guys are not in.

I had lunch alone.

I can't even joke. They turned the Serious Mode on.

So today, I'm the guy. They all are having the times of the month.

And to tell you what, when guys are having PMS, it is even worse than craving for a chocolate bar. Hurmph!

ps: I am not complaining. I love to be the guy once in a while!

2 comments:

Ainul Hafiz said...

PMS does bring the meaning of "Poor Men Suffering" kan?

dueng said...

huhu. seriously, they deserve to be PMS. it's super stress even if it was me. as long as tak marah2 around tak tentu psl, then it should be ok. stress could make you go insane and if you could understand the atmosphere, then it should be ok. they appreciate what you have done. :)