Monday, December 29, 2014

Shanghai and Beijing

I believe in the kuasa of seru. Almost everyone I know who had been to Shanghai came back and said to me 'You have to go to Shanghai! You're gonna love Shanghai!'

I bet they said a lot of 'Zac is going to love this' while they were there.

So when my cousin suggested Shanghai as our winter travel destination, I was hyped! I was so excited. Shanghai isn't like any other popular destination, it's a bit strange mentioning Shanghai to people and I was kinda expecting 'Why Shanghai?' everytime.

Why not?

5 days in Shanghai, 3 days in Beijing, i hate to admit it but, I love China. I am looking forward to go back, especially to Shanghai (I didn't get to explore much of the city, which is okay, because I am pretty sure I'm gonna be back there again!)

And, I checked 1 of the seven wonders of the world; the Great Wall of China.

I'm so excited to start my winter travel this year, I think, I'm gonna do it every year from now :)

Apple store, Nanjing Road, Shanghai
 

Nanjing Road, Shanghai


Huge Zara store in Nanjing Road, Shanghai


Our apartment in Sun Island Resort, Shanghai.


Great wall of China, Beijing
  

Skiing in Jundashun, Beijing


The Bund, Shanghai


Yu Yuan Garden, Shanghai


Forbidden City, Beijing


No comments: