Tuesday, December 16, 2014

One Pwingseh Down

I know I'm not a cute friend who made a sappy speech on her best friend's wedding (If I had to, I would most probably just read the whole poem from Ada Apa Dengan Cinta). And I'm not the cute one who posted "I can't believe you're married" stuff anywhere on the internet land.

All I know is my best friend of 20 years is married and the sky is still blue.



But. But knowing that there are limitations and stuff, sucks, though I think we will adapt to it.

I was always the one who left her. I left her for another class, boarding school, college soon before the SPM results, work before she even graduated. So when she go ahead of me for the first time it was weird for me.

But I remembered all those time I took the lead and she pushed me hard to go further, now I just wanna be as half supportive as she used to always be.

Married or not, you and Saa will always be my Pwingsehs.



Now I gotta prepare myself for the day when Saa and Raja getting married, I'm sure THAT one is not gonna be this easy.










No comments: