Monday, December 8, 2014

Hati Rasa Sayu

Last night my watch died on me. It was okay but it died on  8.30pm. I was in the stadium and Malaysia was leading 1-0 to Vietnam thanks to penalty converted perfectly by Safiq Rahim.

'The keeper wasn't even trying' said Raja.

It was still 8.30pm on my watch when Malaysia trailed behind, in our home ground, after a perfect equaliser from visitor and another perfect one, they took the lead now.

And then there was raindrops on my cheeks, my hands are getting wet and in a blink of eye everybody left their seat as the rain pour heavily.

It was still 8.30 when I was soaking wet neglecting to leave my seat. Magic is gonna happen.

It did not. I left the stadium feeling like it was still 8.30pm when we took the lead but it was not. It was 11pm and we already lost our battle in our homeground.

You know what that feels like? Numb.