Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Vintage

I love going through my mother's wardrobe and find weird vintage items she kept in there for as long as I know. It is strange how I will always find NEW vintage items everytime I make a visit there. It's like it has a secret door or wonderwall.

This time around my mum offered me if I want to use this bag to dinner saying that she had this since forever. I took it and it will never goes back to my mother haha. It's a vintage Gianni Versace and man, I would kill to have this.

I'm pretty sure everyone loves their mothers closets. It's like the best thing in the world.

Speaking of vintage, we met a long lost friend from High school last night. It was a good night to catch up over nice dinner at The Red Bean Bag, Publika.







Man we all are grown ups. when did that happen.

No comments: