Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Love, Rosie

I don't watch movies to kill time. i watch movies for the particular movie. because everytime I watch a movie, the story will stay there in my mind for as long as it can and I keep on comparing my life with parts of the movie.

And it doesn't help because I usually love romantic love sappy movie.

Last night I was talking to my cousins about a novel and I said, if I were in this novel I would most probably fell in love with the main character's bestfriend. Because it would be too much pressure to fall in love with the most popular boy in school and usually the bestfriend is more laid-back and mysterious.

and my cousin said, in real life, that guy (the main character's bestfriend) has already passed away.

.................

What do I know, maybe my jodoh has actually passed away.


One month to go :)

No comments: