Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Party Withdrawal

Since bebeb is getting married, I knew somewhere along the line there will be a bachelorette party. Because she and her friends are like that, they matter about all these parties.

Me. I'm like duh. I was pretty sure I wasn't even gonna be invited. I mean like seriously, do I look like a person who party? ah-ha.

And then I was included. I thought okay maybe I'd find a way to get out of it. i mean seriouslyyyyyy. There were going to be like lots of giggles and OH MY GODS and kinky-whatnots and I'm gonna have migraines from rolling my eyes so much.

And a nice friend said, do it, do it for your bestfriend. So I did it.

LITTLE THAT I KNOW, it turned out to be, a party, WHICH I ENJOYED SO VERY MUCH.

yups. ashamed to admit that I couldn't think of anything bad about the tea party (which turned out to be sleepover with lots of karaoke, playing games, charades, and finishing leftovers). No giggles at all, just huge laughter like 'HA HA HA HA I'm choking and having jaw reflexed from all these laughter'.

i'm so glad i made it. now I'm having like a terrible withdrawal syndrome trying to move on from what feels like the best weekend ever.













But yes I admit I love this party, sleepover, precious moment with my bebebs and made new friends BUT PLEASE just for the record, do not ever make me wear those veil and that thing across your body. I'm serious.




No comments: