Friday, November 7, 2014

Sari inspired

I missed the last Festival Filem Malaysia because I chose to watch Pahang vs JDT (which, of course I was rooting for Pahang and Pahang wins!!!). I didn't know that there was actually FFM screening the same hour as Piala Malaysia until I saw pictures on Instagram (way news travel faster these days).

And then I turned my Joan Rivers inside on, liking dresses from Abil and Diana Danielle (and OMG did Sharifah Amani ran away from her wedding on that dress, I don't know) and then Bam, Miss Fazura.

At first I wondered why she had so many dresses on, and then i learned that she was the host. And like it or not you don't deny her fashion sense.

Of all the four dresses she appeared on, I FELL in LOVE heads over heels and all with this one particular saree inspired dress.


JAW DROPPED instantly. everything about this dress just screams class and gracefulness.

and so, you know when I fell SO much in love with Alia B's wrapdress I searched high and low for a much more affordable one hence landed my eyes on the Love To Dress Aisha Wrap Dress, I'm pretty sure, in no time, you're gonna see a picture of me in a dress, Saree inspired that is.

I already pinned posts from pinterest.

  

Gotta find a way to make it more syariah compliance maybe something like this


Of course with a non see through lace or something.

Man gotta lose weight pronto.



No comments: