Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Random Awesome

I still remember this time vividly, when I took a ride on this person's car and she has Yuna on her playlist, I went screaming something like 'OMG you like Yuna too? Now we can go to Yuna's gig together!'

This was recent, as I remember the last time Yuna had a show at Istana Budaya, maybe about 2 years back, was when I realised no one from my circle would actually wanna go see Yuna (ever).

So when I found out Yuna is going to have another solo show at Istana Budaya I buzzed EVERYONE who i thought could be this person whom I once took ride. But nada, I couldn't reach the right person.

But anyway, if you happened to be that person, pleaseeee let me know that I was not hallucinating the whole scene.

However, got the tickets now, managed to paksa drag my brother and a cousin wanna tag along (both are 21, btw), so no forever-alone at Yuna's concert, Yeay me!


As for now, let's refresh the memory. A Yuna song a day will keep the embarrassment and disappointment of not being able to sing-along away!


My 4th gig this year. Yup yup.

1 comment:

Mag said...

hey i layan yuna. tapi ngan anok duo ni dok ahhhh