Thursday, August 15, 2013

One for the Future

I didn't take long leave for Raya this year, thanks to the 2 days Public Holiday and weekend, I had a good 4 days celebration.

1. Went back on afternoon flight to Kuala Terengganu one day before Raya. I thought I was going to be sad and depressed (having to work until the very last minute) but it turned out to be ok.

2. Went back to Kota Bharu for 4 nights (last minute plan changed due to very bad traffic) and got to spend only the last day in KT, which is OK, because I'm going back again next week.


3. Met most of my relatives, went to an engagement, kissed so many kids on the cheeks, and met a national footballer who is also my ex schoolmate at my friend's house (who actually still recognized me tho he said a few times that I'm fat but I maafkan dia in the spirit of Raya).

at Suhaila's house

4. Eat lotsa food (LOL) and eat food that I craved for (keropok lekor, nasi minyak and nasi lemak ikan aya) and managed to have breakfast at Kopitiam Kita. Rezeki.

Nasi Tupey and Nasi belauk Tumpat

5. I dapat duit rayaaaa omg omg haha. Queued on Ayah Chik's line and he asked me, ni sekolah ke universiti. I screamed university! university! haha i'm so sorry but no option for work so just take the best suits me. Will update on what I buy with the good money later.

6. Was a bit emotional at the graveyard because I miss them. I miss my Tok I do.

7. Didn't get that many bila lagi questions (yeay to me!) maybe because the finally succumbed to the fact that nobody wants to marry a fat grumpy old woman.

And here's one from (still only the 5 of) us! with lotsa love on Hari Raya!


ps: Raya continues, got like 10 open houses invitations already, life is good again isn't it?


No comments: