Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hujung Minggu

1. Parents were here for the weekend. Ayah had chess tournament, we had open houses and birthday parties so my weekend was full.

2. 2 of my cousins gave birth on the same day as my bebeb's birthday. It was a great day. Funny because we keep on seeing each other on the weekend but little that we know they were going to pop real soon!




Baby of Zahir and Mai


Baby of Liza and Piyi

3. When my parents were leaving i told my dad I see him next 2 weeks - I'm going back home for Merdeka, to his reply, 'actually, in 10 days'. How sweet is that when your dad make a countdown of when you're coming home?


Not his Mercedes, not buying a Mercedes or anything, just a kereta pinjam.

1 comment:

~lalala~ said...

omg. "Ayah had chess tournament"? Your ayah and my dad should meet. My dad plays chess macam aku main ps3.