Monday, August 5, 2013

Puasa Raya 2013

Approaching end of Ramadhan, made me realized tomorrow will be the last day I berbuka puasa di Cyberjaya. Sedih jugak sebab tahun depan belum tahu macamana, rezeki kat mana, usia panjang ke tak.. Cyberjaya bes la.. kalau kena kerja KL City ke, Kerteh ke, Miri Bintulu ke mesti dah lain.

Kerteh. Scary bila pikir kena kerja Kerteh. Haha.

Tahun ni tak banyak acara berbuka tho i was so pelik i didn't get to eat banyak benda this buka puasa.
No steamboat, no western, no nasi tomato or nasi lemak. What did I have for almost everyday for the past 27days I don't know.

But my girls, my cousins and Maryam and Cik Timah keep me company most of the time apart from the 4 days of berbuka at home, paradise :)

This year I will be going back to KB just a few hours before Raya. Took the afternoon flight 1 day before Raya and will be coming back to City on Sunday. Just like last year, this city girl doesn't think she can stand being away from the city for too long haha.

Selamat Hari Raya everyone. hugs and kisses!

2 comments:

~lalala~ said...

Selamat Hari Raya cik meme! Aku tak berjaya la jadi awesome macam Kate Middleton lepas bersalin. I looked like a zombified witch. har har har har

Hani said...

but ko still nampak osem la masa raya walaupon baru 2 hari kann