Friday, July 12, 2013

Rockstar That's What You Are

Today, there was this very interesting topic on Capital.fm (I love Capital.fm I do)

'How much would you scale down your dream wedding'

You know, how as a girl, your dream of unicorns and fairytale weddings, as you grow into a woman, you would cut one by one, slowly, you even scale down your future husband.

Hah!

I know I scaled my dream wedding down (err Bali? Bubbles by the beach? Bruno Mars singing at my wedding? Really 21year old me? You gotta be kidding me!)

But..but.. I don't think I ever scale down on the guy I want to settle down with............

Ok fine Maybe I did, maybe I don't need a 5'10''..I can live with 5'8'' right? 
Maybe I don't need chinese looking guy, I can live with a Tall Dark Handsome-very KhairyKJ right?
Or maybe I don't need 5-6 figure income, I can live in a modest apartment with no children and 1 local car right? That should be doable?

But I haven't cut this off my list. He should be:-
1) A traveler.
2) A person who loves to take pictures of me because I'm vain like that.
3) A rockstar.

Doesn't need to be a rockstar, but it would be so nice if he can play guitar and serenade me one or two songs. Kinda private gigs of my own, Lovely!


 Lah v.e. - Kau Tercipta

Well berangan tak salah, berangan tak kena bayar, berangan sampai bila pon tak dapat! haha.

No comments: