Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Besok Puasa

I rasa dah banyak kali I dengar my friends would say 'It would be so much easier if I can marry my girlfriends'

Today I was discussing lauk sahur with a friend, how we dig into daging kering, ikan perkasam, telur mata kerbau, kicap, nasi panas for sahur, and she went.. my husband needs complete meal T_T haha
Like ayam masak kari with sayur and nasi maybe something like that, totally different from our discussion. haha.

Well..cintaaaaa.

Speaking of girlfriends, we decided to take a little break and went to Malacca for a quick getaway, and it turns out to be some kind of great food marathon. I love food I can't help it. haha.



We stayed at Hotel Equatorial (nice and pleasant stay, near to the city, totally recommended) and went to MOST famous food outlets there are in Malacca:-

1) Asam pedas Hajah Rahmah
2) Klebang Coconut Shake
3) Ikan Bakar Muara
4) Cendol durian and Baba Nyonya Laksa, Jonker 88
5) Cucur Udang Alor Gajah.



All of these are so freaking good I am so gonna go again. 



Btw we got 2 breakfasts from Equatorial so we added another 2 for RM35++ per pax and I gotta say we are so satisfied with the buffet spread we ate a lot!



Had fun at the swimming pool, ambek gamba lompat lompat at Pantai Puteri, playing tourists at Jonker Street and all, it was a great getaway, the kind of quick exit you need from your daily routine.


Selamat Puasa!

No comments: