Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Less expectation, more satisfaction.

MasyaAllah I am so grateful today, Alhamdulillah. after 3 YEARS, finally, tak payah berebut, bergaduh, bermasam muka hal cuti raya.

Our boss is so sporting to let us go off on the second day of Raya (we actually have to come to work on second day of any public holiday) so that means, 4 days straight including weekend. Couldn't describe with words my how relieved I was when le boss said, ok you all can go off for second Raya. Very thoughtful of him.

Less expectation, more satisfaction.

I know I didn't want to take long leave, took the last flight the day before raya and last flight KL bound on Sunday, which means I don't have to take any leave before or after Raya, i was just worried about that Friday, the second day of Raya.

Slowly wajah Mak Tiri dan era pemerintahan kukubesi kabur dari ingatan. after 3 years!

Sigh. Eventhough shit happened but I can never hate my workplace. Getting awesome day by day.

No comments: