Monday, July 22, 2013

Ignorance, isn't always a bliss

I've had some good friends from my MRSM days. You know, the kind that kept you up when you're down and stuff, the kind that picked up your laundry or the ones that made your bed when you're busy.

Living in a boarding school, life depended so much on good friends, having a group of 11 girls close to you surely helped.

And then I went to UTP, I was the one and only, we all took different ways and along the way, i decided to ignore (if not ditch) most (if not all) of my MRSM girls.

I ignored their FB friends requests, purposely did not wish their birthdays (I'm a birthday person, I remember people's birthdays and I don't easily forget it), declined their invitations and basically wanted to avoid any ocassion with them.

I have no solid reason, I just don't feel like i want to. Most probably because living away from everybody in Tronoh, growing up with another set of girlfriends, i do not think this people matter anymore.

And now I think, along the way while I was avoiding them, they took some times to finally get over it. You know, after a while I saw pictures of reunion and I'm not there and I was like, waw they finally don't need me.

And it actually doesn't feel THAT good.

So yes, while people want you, maybe you don't think it matters, but make time for your people. stop making excuses, you never know what it will be like in the future.

I remember my boss once said, 'It's okay to like, or to not like, because once you don't care, it shows how bad something is'.

We are so close to not care, there were 10 of us and not one mentioned your name on any occasions, do you really want this to continue?

Maybe we don't matter to you but you matter to us.

No comments: