Thursday, April 11, 2013

Some footie dream

3 years ago on the night of World Cup 2010 final, Spanish thrashed Dutchman (Iniesta scored extra time, I STILL REMEMBER DAMN IT) I told myself that this nite 4 years to come I'll be in Rio De Jeneiro Estadium (trying to Portugese it out) screaming COME ON THOMAS MULLER!

And then I realised 14 months down the road, it still is quite impossible, well human can only plan isn't it? But I'm still aiming.

Maybe;

Champs League Final 2014 - LISBON

or


Champs League Final 2015 - Berlin (not yet official but MOST LIKELY it'll be Berlin)

or


EURO 2016 - FRANCE

I'm not interested with World Cup 2018 (Russia) or 2022 (Qatar) But let's hope USA won that bid for 2026 so I'll be rocking 40 years old in the states!

Keep on dreaming one of these will come true, I'm positive about this :D Come rock my footie dream with me will you please?

No comments: