Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A few things

1.

The parliament dissolved today. I don't get it why people can't bloody wait for the dissolution. It's dissolved and the sky is still blue and and everything is just the same.

I, on the other hand, can't bloody wait for the election. Because it's my first time and I can't wait to go back to cast my vote and all. Not to change the government what not. Nope.

I know undi adalah rahsia but it's pretty clear like it's embossed on my forehead what I'm voting for haha.

2.

Went to visit Enie yesterday together with Magh and kids. Maryam was a bit cranky at first until I put Hi 5 on my phone and let her watch it (I'm so sorry Magh if next time she sees a phone and she wants Hi 5 on it, don't know how to shut a toddler up, I'm bad haha)

And then Enie served us some sodas and she started to drink some, little by little and I found myself refilling my sodas. Then it hits us that she's going to be sugar high.

She did, and it was so funny she started to make a mess of Enie's house and started to run around she was faster than us. Cute, very cute.

Ah. small things that made us happy.

3.

I've never had a meet-my-boyfriend kinda thing. I mean, my friends have never had the courtesy to introduce their boys to us. Take us all out to dinner or something, NEVER!

And then we had one last week. When it's official, I'm going to tell about it. It was pretty interesting.


No comments: