Saturday, April 6, 2013

Genetic

Mummy is working on this project of her own she'd like to call it 'The Directory'.
yes of course it's going to be a masterpiece collecting addresses names and information of us family.
The whole big 200++ to be family. So she asked me to find pictures for her.

It's a shame that she's on FB 24 HOURS A DAY but still don't know how to browse through albums. So yeah.
I have to take the job, of course.

Thsi was how I found this picture of my Grandmother (whom I never met, but heard a lot of great stories about), Arwah Che Aji.
MasyaAllah. SHE IS SO PRETTYYYYYY.



It is creepy tho, if you look closely, she looks exactly like my mother! or, my mother is the one who looks exactly like her.

Man I can't wait to grow old, gracefully of course, and be this pretty.
when that time comes i'd be so proud to make this my profile picture.

On the other hand,


ololo look at that cute little girl ommey ommeyyyyyyy





No comments: