Thursday, August 16, 2012

End of Ramadhan 1432H

Iftar with the Girlfriends.


Maryam has become part of us. This is backbone.
The Zon was nightmare, the food was bad, the service were lousy. Seriously Dato' K?
Luckily my girls are sporting ;)

Iftar of the Department.


So they invited Hani Madu. I love Hani Madu.
I think she's pretty and she's multi talented. She's like all the good things come in one small package.
And we go by the same name ;p haha

Iftar with the Mekar 


this sums up my complete Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah.
We grew up together, we were only a small number of people in one course, our batch was monopolized by the Engineering people, so us the IT geeks bonded.
So happy to watch everybody grew, people are getting married, people are bringing babies to the world, people are paying the bills for the other. Rezeki semua tu. Syukur.

I also completed my ramadhan must eat list - Nasi Daun Pisang with Shima and Williams with the PocketRocket. Alhamdulillah!


Malam ni insyaAllah balik ke Terengganu. Cuti tak lama tapi InsyaAllah nak utilise sebaik-baiknya.
So to sum up my Ramadhan, family, friends, girlfriends, mekar, smksed, all come together.
Alhamdulillah.

I'm so in love :)

1 comment:

botolbiru said...

Love you and others so much.
The love is still growing and will last forever.

Thanked god I found you guys along the way.

Thank you for being a friend and family to me.