Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dejavu Di KLIA

Raya ends early for me this year. When you have less expectation you get more. Most of my cousins and friends are married so I basically already know that my Raya won't be filled with going-arounds like last years'. 


People are changing but I'm staying. It's not easy to know that everyone is going around but you're staying put staring deep into the ceiling. So i opted not to take extra holidays and instead decided to come back on the 3rd day of Raya.

I'm glad I made the decision because I have lots of wedding invitations during Raya that I don't care to attend. So by the noon of 3rd Raya I was already ready to take off from Kota Bharu to Kuala Lumpur and it felt so good. I did feel bad to feel so good about coming back to KL but I couldn't help it. I was already sick of Raya food and FAQs that I don't favour.





And guess what something funny happened. While i was busy tweeting about my journey from KB to KL, my Lalim noticed it and whatsapp me and so apparently, he was also waiting for his flight from Penang to KL and we both were scheduled to land at KLIA about only 5minutes apart from each other!

So there we were, in KLIA, unplanned and surprised! Haha.

Oh yes I haven't make any announcement yet right, about him coming back FOR GOOD from Germany? It's because we have yet to take a decent picture together so here it is!

Next year I think about going away with my parents during Raya. Maybe Umrah, who knows?




2 comments:

shema said...

BF ye Zac? ke BFF ko yg ko citer dulu tu..sape doh nama dia aku lupa.yg ko jnji akan kawen kalo still single n dh cecah umur brape ntah..hehe
oo..bcoz of unhappy Q rupanya Zac blk KL awal..understood.

Hani said...

ahaha she, perjanjian tu rahsia :P