Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The departure

Al-Fatihah.

To an Aunty, who was much loved, who was a strong woman inside out, who had a peaceful last breath, because living, she already suffered a lot.

I remember my Ayah Chik said, he has known not one other woman who is stronger than my aunty. Throw her anywhere, give her anything, nothing can ever break her.

Thanks to twice of heart attacks, when I received a phonecall from mother at 4am in the morning, I know its not good news.



Arwah with Kak Chik. Semoga rohnya ditempatkan di kalangan orang yang beriman. InsyaAllah.

On the other note, another departure, to the borneo.



You know I will miss you much but we can do what do best, online gossipping! ;p

Good Luck and Have Fun in Bintulu Chah. Bring back lots of moooolah!

Love!

No comments: