Monday, May 23, 2011

Saya 25 saya OK

Alhamdulillah yesterday, I hit the big number 25. It was overwhelming.

In the age where people twit and wall you wishes, some still text, bbm and call. Some even twit, wall, bbm, text and call. How beautiful :)

Flowers from the parents, birthday dins from Bebeb, and suprise cakes from the cousins, twice! Subhanallah. Nothing compromise this :)

Speaking of walls, I was overwhelmed to see, how many people decided to check their facebook, see my name on the Birthday list, and Post on my wall. I have to say, you guys have no idea how much I appreciate this. Because I am actually one of those people who sees a name on birthday list and think 'Ah malas lah nk post'.

Almost 200 people on my list actually take the time and wish me well on my birthday. Alhamdulillah.



Thank you everybody. I am 25 (tho my dad thinks im 23; whatever makes him younger!) and I am happy. You guys made my (birth)day *hugs*

1 comment:

Mag said...

haha..cute la ayah