Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The princess who earns 50k per month

I went to dins with girlfriend @aishaanuar. After our session of nasi lemak ayam and biskut rocky, we decided to go to massage.

So I opted for back & shoulder massage while she opted for the foot massage.





The masseus who did me, she said I'm 'panas' on the back. While I had hard time trying to understand what she's trying to say (she's not local) I think I knew what she means.

She means, tensed.

Of course, I have been putting a lot of pressure on my back working. seating still while at work, atleast almost 10hours a day, its not friendly to the back, neck and shoulder. as if i earn 10k per month.

I need to take action on this.

I should, once in a while, treat myself like a princess.

1 comment:

sid sienna said...

where did u go for the massage? and was it worth the money? hehe...