Friday, February 4, 2011

Pesawat AirAsia berlepas tanpa aku jadi isi perutnya

And another cousin got married tanpa aku jadi saksinya.

This is twist of fate, untuk orang yang tidak fancy salji dan Europe seperti Ain dihantar outstation ke Belgium pada musim winter.

Kenapa tak hantar Kartika Malini?

You see, bak kata Yuna - Coffee, with my everything, I'd give anything to be with you.

I would give up anything for my family, but at some point, I just couldn't.

My God, I feel cheap, when people start to think that I would even trade my time and memory with the family with money.

I can't even begin to think how cheap they think of me?

But I'm not alone, I'm with the other 8 of us who, at some point, thought they were gonna be somewhere else instead of here at this moment.

This will somehow some way pay in the future, InsyaAllah.

I don't mind my cousins, they are bunch of the best people. They understand.

No comments: