Friday, February 18, 2011

Sushi King

Me and Raja, we shouldnt be put together in a surround where there are sushis.

The topic got from Unagi to Salmon Skin Roll (FRIENDSaddicts you will get this ;p) to

WHEN YOU SEE A GOOD LOOKING GUY, WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOUR THINK ABOUT HIM?

oh. my. god.

I have to think! I have to think of what is the first thing that I think. so it doesnt make it right, right?

I mean, it varies. If I see a good looking guy, WITH A WIFE, then I would think, DAMN IT WHERE WERE YOU?

or if I see a good looking guy, who is 5 YEARS OLD, I would think, ARGH WHAT A LOSS.

If he's in my class, then I know he's my age, I would think, does he have a girlfriend?

If I know he is my age, and he has a girlfriend, I would think, DAMN IT WHERE WAS I?

and if he's none of the above, I would think,

What if he's my age? why if he's my age and he has no girlfriend?

WHY DO I HAVE TO SEE YOU AT ALL?

argh. the question. damn it. BRINGS A LOT OF DAMN ITS.

it left me questioned, with how, at one point, I saw a guy, and I think, too bad he's young.

when as a matter of fact, he's actualy, NOT.



there. damn it, again.

RAJA, WE, SHOULDNT EVER GO ANYWHERE NEAR SUSHI KING EVA EGAINNNNNNNNN!

No comments: