Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm a happy person.

i was more a writing person. i write letters to myself. I dont do it anymore.

I need a space to cry. I need a space to look back at what i've done and what i've lost.

I need a space to regret of things that I missed.

Berpada-padalah dengan cinta sesama manusia, apatah lagi cinta terhadap manusia yang tidak berketahuan.

I did this to myself. I should know how to come back.

I should not take much time.

I should reserve this to him who is most deserving.

I should not become to obsessed.

I should learn not to keep things to myself. I should know how to let people know what I want and what I don't or else I'll be tortured.

I'm hurt.

I'm a happy person.

I'm a happy person with ego setinggi langit. I should know how to keep this to myself.

I'm not stupid. I'm brilliant in so many ways.

I'm not stupid and I'm a happy person.

I did this to myself. I should know how to come back.

I'm a happy person.

I'm a happy person.

I'm a happy person.

Tho happy, is too ambitious.

I'm a happy person.

1 comment:

sid sienna said...

I also love write to myself.. my future self.. just to remind me of good things happened in life.. and how I predicted life to turn out.. it's fun and I'm excited to read them.. LOL!!