Tuesday, April 27, 2010

27 April 2010

Helo everyone. I just had a great weekend at Kuala Lumpur.

We did not win the Futsal tournament. Yes of course we are underdog, but we did not lose badly. 3 draws and 1 lost, quite an impression isn't it? some of us made it to the selection for the next tournament. macam mula mula wakil sekolah then dapat wakil daerah macam tuhla.

I hate to say that yours truly were also one of em but since I dibuang daerah so I tak dapatlah main wakil daerah haha.

Anyway thank you futsies for the great weekend. We rock :P and I'm so happpy to spend 12 hours with my cousins and 10 hours with my bebebs. Miss you all already =(

Sebelum saya mengundurkan diri izinkan saya menunjukkan jadual saya for the next 2 weeks. In case you miss me, you know where to find me :)



Oh Oh congrats to Salmahs and Threnodys. 1st and 3rd place? U guys deserve it!

3 comments:

~lalala~ said...

z! msti ko dh kurus kering selim melim skrg!

kaymalini said...

dokleh gini zac.kalo orang lain dakpe kurus.kalo mu kurus.tamparan hebat bagi ako.oke ah.joging dulu.haha

Hani said...

people, aku bersukan je. bukan masuk biggest loser!!! haha