Friday, April 16, 2010

16 April 2010

I suck at volleyball.
 
Yesterday I played volleyball for the first time in my life. Watched it a few times but never get the rules tho. All the switching places and all, how difficult to understand!
 
I suck the most at serving. NEVER made it to the opposite side of court!
 
It seems easy but I suck at games when I cannot HOLD the ball. That's why I play goalkeeper for futsal. That way, when the ball comes my may, I can just easily catch it with my hands, provided I stayed in the D area. Which is easier because I'm too lazy to moveeeee haha.
 
Yeah and which is why I also sucked at Tennis, Badminton, Ping pong, and Squash! LOL.
 
Oh bias kot entry ni, because for all my life I've always love Netball.
 
Knowing how to play Netball to me is like giving birth. Only Female can do it ;)
 
ps: musim memerah keringat kembali. Monday and Wednesday Futsal training. Tues Netball. Thurs Volleyball. Run baby Run!
 
 

1 comment:

simah said...

jelesnyeeee!! byk nye game ko men. apesal aku men game pc ngn ps je skang? hahaha