Monday, April 19, 2010

19 April 2010

The winning speech a-la Tiz Zaqyah cums Sharifah Amani.

*And the winner goes to... tet terettttettt... AZHANI!!!*

Homaigod. Homaigod. Homaigod.

I didnt prepare any speech because I didnt expect I would winnn *eyes welled up*
Anyway..hurm hurm.. Syukur Alhamdulillah atas kemenangan ini. All the other competitors are great. YOU GUYS are great, I didn't expect this! Thanks Mama, and Ayah for always supporting me, my brothers *OMG* my family, nenek kat kampoung, MY FRIENDS!!! yesss each and everyone of you are greatttttt I love you all and most importantly, MY FANS! I love youuuuuuu......


LIHATLAH DONIA!!!!



heeeeeeeee Cik Hani dapat cokolat banyakkkkkkkk!


ps: Second place woman individual at iPerintis Bowling Torunament 2010. Second place je ponnnnnnn haha.

5 comments:

Mag said...

hai nana..lame xtengok nana

fat ass said...

HAHAHA
congrats yang !

tegelak i baca ;)

simah said...

cmne ko bley menang ni? sume player kacis ke? hahahhaha.

tahniah zac! aku suke tgk beg ko! :D

Hani said...

mag, nana bijok ngat leni. dok puas main ngn die :(

miez, seriously score i mcm kambing. unexpectedly score org lain mcm biri2! haha

seema, aku nombor 5 sebenanye. tp first 3 tu dh mng hadiah group, so nombor 4 dpt 1st place, aku dpt 2nd. haha. phm x??? haha

kaymalini said...

tolongglaa jadi cikgu tution boling ako...ako nok strike seme.pls zac.