Sunday, March 7, 2010

7 March 2010

Last nite after watching Dalil Cinta I decided to make practice of my Housewifing skills.

So today, I spent half of my day doing house chores playing Mummy in the house.

And the whole house is now, rejuvenated? haha whatever. But it was fun except that I INJURED MY HIPS A LITTLE! how in the world?

Anywayyy yesterday we had another futsal tournament. So yeah we won again. Big Deal...


Haha. Yes we wonnnnnnnnnn again!! MTBE Open Futsal Tournament Ladies Champion is SO US! haha.


We are planning on having a dedicated futsal team. Now we have a few potential players, all we need is a committed coach.

Any taker? Come onnnn, girls kick balls should be fun to watch. Might as well coach ussss!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

z, post gmbr umah kemas sket!

Hani said...

haha harapannnnnn

Azreel Aswad said...

o/ volunteer jd coach leh? Hahaha..

Gee.. said...

http://darulimancupcakes.blogspot.com/

tempahan cupcakes!!