Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16 March 2010

I am lately sleep deprived. I know that one day when I get hold of my own Celcom Broadband I'll spend more time with the lappy on my lap.



I am now having a sleep disorder problem. Hence I'm more moody, cranky, sad, stressed etc most of the times.

Bencinyehhhhh.

Eyebags! eyebags are another problem. My eyes are swolllleeennnnn =( I need to get hold of one of those garnier thing that removes eyebags now.

And Intan nak kawennn!! Argh what a newsss!!! I certainly had no idea, but of course I'm so uber happy for her, esp now that I get to go to Penang lagi haha.



Besnyerrrr. kali ni WAJIB makan char kuew tiaw SEDAP and Mee udang and pasemboq and nasi kandar and breakfast kat Pasar Gelugor lagi. I dont careeeeee.

Oh tak dapat tengok Zee Avi pon tak apalah, sebab nanti bila saya kahwin Angah wajib datang.



Walaupon wallpaper saya pon lirik lagu Let Me In - Zee Avi (Note to Pink : Aku memang minat Zee Avi ahhh!)

Gotta snooze now. snooze maghrib2 ni punca crankiness jugak sebenanyer.

3 comments:

Mag said...

hoho..selamat menderita mcm i! susah woo nak ilang..

~lalala~ said...

awww... z... so sweet. thnx. tp sbenarnye ai malu la... gambar ai besar plak tu. maluuuuuu T_T

PiNk said...

haha yelahhh tau dah lah zee avi pujaan ko