Saturday, March 13, 2010

13 March 2010

3 weddings on one day.

Iliana Dato's Sulaiman & Azizie Wahab @ Kuantan



Father's friend's daughter. I know none of bridegroom nor the family. I went there on behalf of Ayah who couldn't make it. Didn't eat and meet the bride & groom, was rushing to the next wedding.

Nor Fadzlili and Sherifull-Din @ Teluk Sisek, Kuantan.

Everything about this wedding is beautiful, especially the bride in tudung. She's so beautiful we all were so stunned. We cannot take our eyes off her! The doorgift is nice, the guestbook is special, the dais were spectacular. I like every bit of it. Especially the bride's dress. Magical!




Lili and Din both are my friends from my workplace. They both looked good together, made in heaven!

Zuriani & Zulkifli @Dungun, Terengganu.

My schoolmate's sister. We arrived late (jammed all the way from Kuantan to Dungun) hence I didn't manage to watch the bride & groom on the dais. Heck when I arrived they both were already not in their bridegroom's attire! Ha-ha.



The best thing about this is meeting old friends. Ahh. Always always great to catch up with people.


an old friend, Rahimatul Adariah.


Okay gotta snooze now. Penat siot.

No comments: