Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2 March 2010

Dear Future Boyfriend / Husband,
 
When I'm having a period cramp, please take note of below reminders.
 
I'd like you to stay away from me. Do not try to cuddle me, it's like you poke a monster.
 
Switch off the aircond.
 
Bring me a bar of chocolate. My favourite is Cadburry Black Forest or Roast Almond (seeee..not high maint at alllll)
 
A glass of hot chocolate will be fine... more than fine actually.. (waw need one right now!)
 
Call my boss and call it sick. Kahkah.
 
And just be prepared. Do not worry, my period cramp usually doesn't last more than 24 hours. So you'll be fine.
 
p/s: Period cram happens once a month, so your misery is only 24hours x 12. Do your own maths.
 
Signed By,
Miss Senang Nak Handle.

2 comments:

Mag said...

dear wife,

lepas kite kawin nanti i akan pastikan u akan hilang period cramp itu.

dah xde dah tiap2 bulan.

i bagi ubat tiap2 malam

Azreel Aswad said...

Kesan ubat tu agak lama..boleh tahan lebih kurang 9 bulan.

Pastu bila kesan ubat tu dh abes..dpt cuti free plak tuh.