Thursday, March 5, 2009

I missed a call from Germany


Lalim called, all the way from Germany. But I was asleep.

It took me 2 diverted calls before I finally realised (both) phone(s) are ringing.

Macam gila sekejap at 2am received a call from an unknown number. I thot it was my mum who's currently at Bandung.

So I answered the phone only to be suprised with a man's voice.

'LALLLIIIMMMMMMM!!!'

Menjerit Lalim (as in, darling) in the middle of the nite? tengah2 malam buta? the neighbours must have thought I was doing the nasty nasty. Haha.

So we chatted, we talked, it feels like he's next to me. It feels like yesterday I sent him to KLIA. It feels like, he's so near.

He asked me about his girl, I asked him about my guy. Heh. He's still the one who understood me the most. Giving me all the comforting words and jokes and laughters.

UNTIL, THE BATTERY DECIDED TO DIE ON ME! demit demit demit.

AAA. AAA. AAA.

That feeling, argh. Geramnyeh! Stupid phone. Stupid stupid stupid.

Oh BTW, the n80 has finally stop functioning (as handphone) now. It can't make calls, sometimes it can't receive calls, it cannot send SMS. It is now fully functioning as my gossip camera, MP3 player and jeng jeng jeng, Celcom Broadband Modem.

Hee. Maybe it's time for a new phone. Ehem. Presenting *drumrollls*


*handphone saki baki ayahanda*


Duit guwe memang juta-jutain tapi guwe enggak mampu lagi dong mau beli LG Prada! Haha

See you guys, hopefully, very very very soon. Because less than 24 hours, now, I'll be flying to Jakartaaaaa babeh. (on MAS! he he he)

Temuin Lagi ya Dong! Daa~

4 comments:

botolbiru said...

w/pon labels miskin and sedeh

tp xlah blah la.
kamu mahu g indon
cheh cuti je kamu
hehehe next week jumpe kamu ek
eee xsaba nye nk jumpe smua
i miss everyone!

Mag said...

ye..jumpe lepaskamu balik ye semua-semua

Anonymous said...

hahaha yea, agreed with hazirah.

Mohd Syafiq Rashid said...

cian aku tgk henset ko

iskkkkk