Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Press F5 to refresh (your memories)

Last nite I received a text from rumet.

'met, malam yang kita tido kat rumah magh tu, u tutup pintu x? kunci x?'

it shud've annoyed me, so much. who would've cared, kan? But instead, I felt relieved.

I felt relieved that I still remember how paranoid my roomate is.
I felt relieved that Aisha still cannot sleep if the lights are on.
I felt relieved that Raja still passionate of anything to do with art.

I felt relieved they still remember I am a gossip digger (ehem).
I felt relieved I still knew them.
Despite all changes, some thing remained the same.

I just felt, RELIEVED.

it may not stay, but as long as it's here, I will stay feeling relieved.











I HEART HEART HEART YOU ALL! emoah!


ps: thanks seema for the very lovely pics!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

There's only one thing that never change; and it's the change itself - it never deceased and will still keep existing

nostalgic old days eh? tu tandanya ko da tua. HA HA.

RS. said...

yea, how u said it.
we ALL havent changed much!

smlm aku TERtengok pic2 lame.. and when it comes to Magh's.. OMG dah kawen dah die neh. haha

i like this post :)

botolbiru said...

i like it too
yurp nothing much change between us
the sparkles still there
and yes we truely had fun on this trip.

i guess biler xjumpe agak lame
we do cherish each other more

name pon dulu duduk sebumbung
obviously we missed each other accompanied

fat ass said...

rendu gak !
walaupon seminggu !
camne ?

hik .

fat ass said...

eyh ,
tak nampak muke ain pon !
ngee .

Mag said...

gamba no 2 bleh plop beg dok tengoh..haha

maceh mari jauh2 kawan2..

simah said...

good time remains babe~ :)

p/s: rase mau repeat sume2 lagi skali!

Unknown said...

aku ade.
but u just cant see.
sbb ade dlm hati mereka2 disane :P

hik!

(hahah)