Friday, March 27, 2009

I hate to admit this but

Im going home now, to have a really nice shower (preferably long long long one) done with enough time to pray Maghrib and Isyak (kombo haha) and be prepared with my snacks and coke in front of the TV.

and get ready to drooooooool over

ehem

http://174.132.149.5/%7Etmwwtw/oiamfansite/img/nine.jpg

Nine of OIAM!

haha I know LAME but what the heck. I look at him he reminds me of Armand Maulana. I listen to him he reminds me of Ahmad Dhani.

Armand Maulana and Ahmad Dhani? Demit what a perfect combination!

So finger cross that at the very start, he wont get eliminated and at the very end, he will get the imunity.

God God God help!

ps: yerp I find someone to take to for the movie, finally. but guess what, not only she doesn't have a clue about it, she asked me to pay for her tix. so, I PASS!

2 comments:

RS. said...

Nohhhhhhhhhhhh!
hahaha xpepasal. bt ehem, thx arituh btau, boipren tgh nyanyi kat tv. haha :D


weh if he wins, hubby millionaire nampak... ;P

botolbiru said...

met y so suddently.
i'm thinking, where did zac wrote abt Noh for awhile.
heheh