Tuesday, September 16, 2008

That Tag Game

No one tagged me (maybe they did I just forgot) but I feel like doing it when Husna did it.

Can I or can't I dig 15 weird / unknown / yada yada facts about moi? we'll see.

1. I pressed my kaftan. You know kaftan? That piece of cloth malay ladies put on to bed. Oh just freaking google it.

2. I used to be good with number. Be it birthdays, phone number, IC number, Exam ID. During our first semester foundation I checked the results for all 10 of us. Ha-ha.

3. I talk A LOT. I mean a lot like if I don't get to talk I'd cry. Oh and my phone bills explained.

4. I used to be a football/wrestling/F1 junkie. Having Steve Austin Stone Cold poster hang in my room was coolness back then.

5. I inherit the dislike towards cats from my ancestors. Haha. Trust me none of my cousins like em.

6. I hate walking in front of reflected glass because I tend not to be grateful of the two currently functioning legs I have.

7. I am cultured yet conservative. and I am still VIRGIN. (conservative.. daa..)

8. I am an extremely coffee-addict.

9. I am a homo-friendly person. I get along well enough with gays and lesbians.

10. I am currently afraid to go on a new relationship. The last one turned out to be so bad like I dont' deserve.

11. It is supreme difficult for me to find a jeans that fit nicely. I always bought those from men line because the ladies just happened to be too small for me NOT until I discovered Dorothy Perkins. Ha-ha.

12. I LOVE LOVE kids and they just love me back.

13. Here's something for UTP friends: at home, I don't go out after Maghrib. Ha-ha. ok? ayu tak?

14. I am the most crankiest person if I wake up due to uncontrollable noise when I was sleeping. I hate the most: housemates screamed because the freaking 8am class is canceled. I just miss that now :(

15. I eat variety of cuisine. From Malay, to Indian, to Chinese, to Jawa (oh love love daging dendeng mak Chuna), to Italian, to Thai, to Western. Oh and I eat a lot. (daa?)

I digged only 14. the last one is from Husna. Haha.

Oh and notice that title. Tak perlulah perihal-perihal. I hated it when people make a big fuss about it. :P

Lots of Love.

6 comments:

Husna said...

15. ... daging dendeng mak Chuna, tempe goreng mak Chuna, ayam masak merah mak Chuna.. etc etc.

:P

i missed eating satu plastik tempe goreng in the car alone - tak sempat sampai utp dah abes!

i missed eating them with you guys.

Izzah said...

funny,number 8.cause along also develop some sort of coffee disease.

mama pun pelik.why?utpians just become coffee-addict isit?
(:

jaja said...

ahahaha to number 5!!we so dont like cats kannn!!hehe.

n i didnt realise that none of our family members like them until u mentioned about it.

Obefiend Weiland said...

tagging is a lame excuse to not blog properly

hahaha

don't worry. aku pun ada gak skill tue. cuma in my case aku letak artwork of teh month. pemalas kan?

botolbiru said...

11. It is supreme difficult for me to find a jeans that fit nicely. I always bought those from men line because the ladies just happened to be too small for me NOT until I discovered Dorothy Perkins. Ha-ha.


Dorothy Perkins rocks..it designed for people like us..hehehhee

~lalala~ said...

we coffee addicts rocks!! (referring to no. 8)